Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Happiness..


Colorful bangles, photographs from unusual angles, historical books, Lupe Fiasco hooks, equality-driven power movements, my lexicon, looking at Jon, people nodding their heads as if to smile, dirty soy chai's, exclaiming "see you later!" instead of "bye", lip-singing Badu's Danger with Heather near by, seeing my father's face, remembering my grandmother's grace. Going to noodles for seasoned tofu, ambient music played without haste. Hoping that one day the power movements mentioned earlier will be a thing of the past. The thought of cars that don't use gas. The elderly couple as they walk past. Little childrens voices. Free-spirited individuals who are content. These things make me happy.

No comments:

See...I Smile Sometimes!

See...I Smile Sometimes!