Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I AM NOT Bipolar..It might be funny, but sometimes this is how I feel


I feel like SCREAMING! Like pressing release on my tape deck of life. I have all these preposterous thoughts inside me that refuse go away. All of you keep starring! Would you like to take a photograph to hold on to this memory? Wait stop! The walls are closing in...wait...why are you laughing at me? There are people around me, but I swear its like I have something caught behind my contact because they are simply a blur. Advice from this side and from that side, but what exactly are you advising me on. Even the lady in line at the bookstore is giving me advice. Oh, so your read one self help book and you think you can point me in the right direction? I just need to breath....breath, no for real, just breath. Count to twenty or something! You, I need you to just be; be my bestfriend, my stepmother, my father, or my significant other, but just be here for me. Like Jodeci once said, don't talk just listen. But what will you listen to since I have simply nothing to say. I can not exactly pin-point what is wrong, but I just feel like a ball of yarn, all wound up. If you prick me I swear I will probably burst. Some say depression, some say stress, and some say bipolar. I'm NOT Bipolar! Or, maybe I am... What ever the symptoms and diagnosis might be...I am just so damn tired... just let me do me and so now I BREATH...

No comments:

See...I Smile Sometimes!

See...I Smile Sometimes!