Friday, July 11, 2008

In the midst of darkness I grow wings and become the woman I really want to be....superwoman.

Initial Question: Have you ever thought about things that you would say or do at night that are extremely courageous, but in the morning the timid you reappears? Consequently, all of those thoughts disappear. Well, maybe it is just me, but I am tired of this. I would honestly like to be this superwoman that I transform into during the evening and continue being her during the day.

Here is an example. At night when lying in my bed, I often think about saying things to people that during the day I am often too afraid to say.

My manager is often an asshole. He does things to me and says things, often behind my back, that he could probably be fired or written up for. At night I would simply like to tell him to KISS MY ASS! No, really, I actually imagine vividly when I could just say this to him. I also imagine myself telling him, "I have so many degrees that TECHNICALLY I could be your boss and your bosses boss. So lay off and quit being naive about who you really are: a racist, sexist, man who is in denial of his true sexuality (Be True To THY Self and Maybe you will be happier)". But, again when I wake up all the words are simply lost.

I think from now on I will just write my feelings down at night when my body transforms into this omnipotent being with a cape and then i will wake up in the morning and speak my mind. Tactfully!:)

No comments:

See...I Smile Sometimes!

See...I Smile Sometimes!