Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Art of Giving Her The Finger

Today as I approached 696, continued to drive down 696, and exit onto Woodward Avenue, I engaged in a verbal altercation with another African-American woman. As I write this I feel somewhat embarrassed that I let her anger me enough to thrill her by calling her a ugly-ass bitch, along with flicking her off. Hey, I was mad! So what happened, just in case you wanted to know, she would not turn on the green turn signal because she was too busy conversating on her cell phone. Consequently, I honked the horn and she gave me the finger. This angered me, because I had already been almost side swiped on Eight mile. As we were both driving down the free way she continued to call me a bitch, flick me off, and blow kisses for about two miles. Everytime I sped up, she did the same. When I slowed down, she did the same. She apparently was attempting to really annoy me. Ironically, we both got off on Woodward and ended up side by side. My chance had finally come. I could attempt to belittle her as she tried to do to me or I could just keep driving. I chose the former, I yelled as loud as possible, "You Ugly Ass Bitch! Learn How To Drive!" This was followed by my gift to her of viewing my middle finger and her being stuck there as I drove away. As good as it felt at the moment, I simply feel like an idiot now! I now realize that stooping down to the level of someone who is apparently ignorant serves no significant purpose. She will still live her life being the ignorant female who chose to flick me off because she was alerted to turn on a green light.

No comments:

See...I Smile Sometimes!

See...I Smile Sometimes!