Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chillin' on a SUN-day Afternoon....Freestyle, but not a rap

I am cool. No really, I am cool with where I am in my life. I am very contemplative at this time, but that is natural. I believe it is not natural to be content with everything in your life because if you are than there is never room for improvement and we can all improve in some fashion. I am writing this because I know that there are other things I should be doing, but I am not. And, I am cool with that. What I am not satisfied with is the world surrounding me. For example, the homeless guy who limped past me as I perused through my Facebook page. The look on his face could exemplify an entire book filled with his life. The dirt, the tireless nights, filled with chills that no one seems to recognize, but me, which doesn't matter if I don't plan on helping him. But, how can I help without giving him a home or food or warmth. He doesn't want that. He wants to be free from the dirt, the tirelessness; the cold looks that he gets from people who are a reflection of you and I. Stop starring-he wants YOU to stop starring and give him peace of mind, which he lost when he was at war for YOU. Wow-ok-that was a tangent, but whatever. While you are probably wondering what I am thinking and/ or talking about he is still limping down the street looking for something to make him feel cool with where he is in life, but naturally contemplative. He isn't because WE keep passing him by. On our glorified SUN-days.

No comments:

See...I Smile Sometimes!

See...I Smile Sometimes!